- Nuvini acquires and manages a portfolio of significant development program-as-a-services (“SaaS”) companies in Latin The united states.
- The predicted funding and funds marketplaces access from the proposed business enterprise blend will enable Nuvini to continue on furthering its acquisition approach.
- Blended firm to have an business worth of somewhere around US$312 million, with the proposed business mix expected to provide somewhere around US$43 million in gross proceeds, assuming no even more redemptions by community stockholders of Mercato Partners Acquisition Corporation.
- All present Nuvini shareholders are expected to roll 100% of their equity holdings into the blended corporation.
- The proposed business blend is predicted to shut in the 3rd quarter of 2023.
SAO PAULO and SALT LAKE City, Feb. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Nvni Group Minimal (“NewCo”) and Mercato Partners Acquisition Company, a publicly-listed unique function acquisition firm (Nasdaq: MPRA) (“Mercato”), currently announced that they have entered into a organization combination agreement by and among NewCo, Nuvini Holdings Confined (with all its subsidiaries, the “Nuvini Team”), Nuvini Merger Sub, Inc. and Mercato (the “enterprise blend agreement”). On completion of the proposed business mixture, the put together organization will operate underneath the “Nuvini” identify and its ordinary shares are predicted to be stated on the Nasdaq Stock Industry beneath the ticker symbol “NVNI.” The business enterprise mix is predicted to deliver the Nuvini Team with accessibility to the public fairness funds marketplaces and thereby posture it to go on increasing its portfolio of SaaS companies.
Mercato is a particular goal acquisition business led by veteran investor and executive Dr. Gregory Warnock, who serves as Chairman and Main Executive Officer. Mercato’s sponsor, Mercato Partners Acquisition Team, LLC, is an affiliate of Mercato Management, LLC, a non-public multi-follow financial commitment firm that provides funding, strategic assistance and expansion assist